The Course at Burning Tree Golf Club
Established in 1958, this Lou Powers design features a traditional regulation 18 hole golf course with tree-lined fairways and the Clinton River winding its way through. The river comes into play on 6 holes including the 18th hole with its beautiful peninsula green.
To ensure the finest playing conditions, the course is meticulously maintained with smooth greens surrounded by white sand bunkers. A fleet of carts and fully paved cart paths service members' needs. Walking the course is also enjoyed by many members. This par 71 golf course presents a much greater challenge than its 6109 yards might indicate. Golfers quickly realize that all forms of shot-making and skill are required here!
- Spacious professional grass driving range
- Dedicated short game area with practice bunkers
- Three practice putting greens
- A pro shop offering the finest equipment and club logoed apparel
- Outings and tournaments
- Extensive junior program for children ages 8 through 17 years of age